Thursday, December 16, 2021, Toulouse, France
Deadline to send the solutions : November 12, 2021
Considering the exceptional circumstances created by the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 workshop edition has been postponed on December 16, 2021
Initiated by DGA and Industrials Societies in 1990, the Workshop is reserved to Industrials, Defence organizations, Public and Private Laboratories involved in the design of Radar and Targets.
The themes are Defence and Civilian topics :
RCS, Targets and antennas designs, EMC …
The idea is to highlight predictive and validated computational tools to compare and federate current works on reference problems.
The aim is to obtain “very careful validation and reference results”.
Additional objectives are :
- To conduct works on ill-resolved problems,
- To compare the different methods,
- To assess the existing codes,
- To know the “state of the Art”
To participate at the WORKSHOP EM ISAE 2020 :
One must solve at least one complete test case, which must also be accepted by the Scientific Committee of the Workshop. The solutions must be sent only to the two Scientific Secretaries.
Computations and tests funding are supported by participants. Results remain author’s property and can only be conveyed to participants attending the Workshop.
The WORKSHOP will be held at :
Institut Supérieur Aéronautique et Espace (ISAE-SUPAERO)
10, Avenue E. Belin, 31055 TOULOUSE, France (Access to ISAE-SUPAERO campus)
Scientific Secretaries :
905 rue Albert Einstein, 06560 VALBONNE, France
Tel : +33 4 92 94 52 41
Prof. Jean-Louis GUIRAUD
Institut Supérieur Aéronautique et Espace
10, Avenue E. Belin, 31055 TOULOUSE Cedex 04, France.
- The problems could be solved by different methods to be chosen by each participant.
- Each participant are invited to provide a short report with :
- the method(s) used to solve the problems,
- the parameters of the simulations (dof, model complexity, convergence, …),
- the total computation time,
- the number and type of processors, …
and ASCII files of the required results to the scientific secretaries before November 12, 2021.
- During the workshop, the test-cases will be presented by the Chairmen and followed by an open discussion with the participants on the theoretical background and the qualities of the method used (parameters, convergence, time, number of iterations, etc.).
- Chairpersons : André BARKA (ONERA), Sergio MATOS (Instituto de telecomunicações and Iscte - University Institute of Lisbon)
- CAD files