Epsilon is released to the public domain along with the Aerospace Europe Conference 2020 . Please, cite the following paper in any published research or other work utilizing Epsilon:
Aguirre, M., Duplaa, S., “Epsilon: An Open Source Tool for Exergy-Based Aerodynamic Analysis”, Aerospace Europe Conference, 25-28 February 2020, Bordeaux, France.
Epsilon has been used at ISAE as a platform to develop the exergy formulation. The resulting publications are the followings:
• Aguirre, M. and Duplaa, S., “Exergetic Drag Characteristic Curves,” AIAA Journal, Vol. 57 (No.7), 2019, pp. 2746-2757.
• Aguirre, M., Duplaa, S., Turnbull, A. and Carbonneau, X., “A velocity decomposition method for exergy-based drag prediction,” AIAA Journal, (Submitted).
• Aguirre, M., Duplaa, S. and Carbonneau, X., “Vortex Exergy Prediction”, 54th 3AF International Conference on Applied Aerodynamics, 25 – 27 March 2019, Paris, France.
• Aguirre, M., Duplaa, S. and Carbonneau, X., “2D Flow Field Analysis by the Exergetic Method”, AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, 17-21 June 2019, Dallas, United States.
• Aguirre, M., Duplaa, S., Carbonneau, X. and Turnbull, A., “A Systematic Analysis of the Mechanical Exergy of an Airfoil by Using Potential Flow, Euler & RANS”, 24ème Congrès Français de Mécanique, 2019, France.
• Aguirre, Duplaa, Carbonneau, Turnbull, Arntz, “A Better Assessment of the Recoverable Energy Behind a Body by the Exergy Method”, Aerospace Europe Conference, 25-28 February, France, 2020.
 AEC2020 website