Why does the ISAE do research on blockchains ?
- Blockchains are foreseen to have many aerospace applications.
- Students are interested in this novel and promissing technology
- Blockchain applications exist in many different fields therby involving researchers from several other groups (SD : supply chains, IPSC : smart contract formal verification, etc.)
Overall blockchains involve many skills which is ISAE’s main strength.
- Doriane Pérard (ISAE) - Blockchain scalability analysis
- tbd (CIFRE) - Secure document storage (Q4 - 2018)
- tbd (ISAE-Macquarie University)) - Blockchain security (Q4 - 2018)
- Perard, D., Lacan, J., Bachy, Y., & Detchart, J. (2018). Erasure code-based low storage blockchain node. Published at Blockchain 2018 (Halifax, Canada), available at arXiv:1805.00860.
- Research project with Scalian
- Reliable messaging system
- Transparent call for tender mechanism
- Diploma validation
At ISAE-SUPAERO we benefit of a unique blockchain evaluation platform. We are capable of automatic blockchain deployment on our 30 machine platform.
- Blockchain evaluation with Blockbench integration in our platform
- Double-spend attack demonstration (video comming soon)